Wednesday, September 10, 2014

A CHALLANGE TO REAL ESTATE AGENTS (NOT BROKERS)

Almost every month I ask what you do EXTRA for a $400,000 seller for the EXTRA commissions you charge compared to a $200,000 seller (figures for example only.  Commissions are always negotiable but we know that's a joke too!)  Now I am asking you - the folks who are in the trenches as real estate sales agents - to go to your broker and ask the same question.  Demand an answer!  Nail them down and remember, this is YOUR client in YOUR office.

I know there is no answer so let me ask you WHY you work for a company that disrespects your clients this way.  (I know the answer is greed but give it a try.)  And WHY do you disrespect your clients this way when they put their trust in you in one of the more important transactions they could have?

Again  --  YOUR client in YOUR office.  I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment